Today's links are gluten-, sugar-, and Chass-free ...
* Oh please oh please oh please let Coco Crisp's afro be just the first of many!
* I don't know that Tim Lincecum can get any better, but it sure looks like he won't get worse anytime soon.
* According to Justin Duchscherer, he's a soft guy in a profession of hard guys.
* Hey, they're two or three years behind schedule, but plans for the Jackie Robinson Museum are reportedly back on track.
* This story about apartment buildings and "lifetime" contracts brought back some memories.
* Allen Barra on Barry Bonds (and it's worth clicking for the headline alone, courtesy of the Village Voice).
* According to Sean Forman, it's one thing to expect Derek Jeter to play well for another few years, but quite another to expect him to play well and often.
* Over at Brotherly Glove, Eric Seidman points out some lesser-known statistical benchmarks in reach for those Phillies starters.
* I hope you already know about Cardboard Gods, but if not here's a typically brilliant introduction (coincidentally featuring one of my all-time favorite players).