In this installment, we offer advice to professional baseball players.
I stopped playing baseball after my junior year. I was an All-Star when I was six, and I declined every year relative to my peers, spending time on the bench for the first time when I was 15. I was better at baseball than I should have been, but I wasn't very good.
That doesn't mean I can't give out advice to professional baseball players. And these GIFs have a theme: There's probably an easier way of doing things, baseball players.
5. There's probably an easier way to score runs than by having your 49-year-old pitcher beat out an infield single, Rockies.
4. There's probably an easier way to catch that baseball, Corey Hart
3. If you use your mitt, Jayson, you probably have a better chance of catching the baseball. I'm just sayin'.
2. Maybe you should just catch it the first time, Pablo. That would be less risky.
1. Have you tried not having the ball beat you to third? That would probably be easier and less stressful, Tony.