Opening Day promotions are something of a tradition around Major League Baseball. Who can forget the following gimmicks?
- Pay Twice as Much For Your Ticket Day (Giants)
- Pay Three Times the Normal Price Day (Red Sox)
- Buy Season Tickets if You Want to Go Day (Orioles)
- This Is Why God Gave You Two Kidneys So Stop Whining Day (Cubs)
- How About You Give Us a Calendar if You Want to Get Inside (Yankees)
And in that grand tradition, we have the 2013 Miami Marlins, who have a whopper of a deal for you:
Purchase a ticket for Marlins Opening Night 2013 and receive a complimentary bonus ticket to any 2013 Marlins home game in April or May!
It isn't just "buy a ticket to Opening Night." It's "buy one, get one free, please, and buy some hot dogs when you're here, please, oh god." Let's update that seating chart for Opening Night:
The captions were added, but that's the exact availability as of March 7. Amazing. I think it's safe to say the new-stadium bump is gone from Marlins Park.